We’re thrilled to announce our very first Lunar New Year menu available to purchase until February 1st. We are proud to partner with the Asian Gold Ribbon Campaign this year! Part of the proceeds of this meal will be donated to aid in the development of essential mental health programs that are both accessible and affordable for the AAPI community.
Eating, drinking, cooking, and catching up with your chosen few are some of the activities celebrated throughout the days of Lunar New Year - one of the most important festivals in the Chinese calendar. Beginning with the first new moon of the year, we celebrate the year of the Tiger starting February 1st, 2022. Known as the king of all beasts in China, Tigers are courageous, brave, and represent active people who love a good challenge in life.
Executive Head Chef Eva Chin has curated a creative menu that is at once traditional and innovative. Marrying flavours from her childhood with Avling beer and philosophy of using hype-local and seasonal ingredients, Eva has curated a festive menu that symbolizes happiness, prosperity, and wealth for 2022.
- Meal for two people including 9 dishes prepared by our kitchen with simple reheating instructions including assembly
- Three x 375mL bottles of Avling barrel-aged beer to pair
- Lunar New Year party favours
- A curated playlist to pair with your evening celebration
- Food safely packaged in Avling branded insulated tote bag
Our Lunar New Year Menu is available for curbside pickup from February 1st until February 9th.
Available for Toronto delivery for an additional $10+HST. Delivery available for all M1-M9 Postal Codes, these delivery dates will be on February 2nd or February 9th. Please choose delivery option during checkout.
If you live outside of Toronto and are interested in delivery, please contact our Retail and Distribution Manager Cody: email@example.com
- Vegetarian menu is available for purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- Our New Year Menu cannot be modified. If you have any dietary restrictions or requirements, get in touch!